Mascara is my all time favourite makeup product but sometimes finding the right one is so difficult. Either the wand/brush isn‘t right ot the mascara itself is too watery or flakey.
Then comes along the Maybelline Falsies Lash in the post. I generally get on well with Maybelline mascaras so I was looking foward to trying it.
- Ophthalmologist tested, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lenses.
- Instant Lash Lift Effect: Better than a Salon Lash Lift (LVL) all in a tube!!
- Fibre Infused Formula: Lifts and coats all lashes giving your lashes the salon lash lift effect but without the hassle and for a fraction of the price!
- Double Curved Brush: Unique brush made especially to lengthen and volumise lashes
- Dramatic Length & Volume: Different to all the other mascara’s this locks dramatic length instantly due to the double-curved brush and fibre infused formula.
- All-day wear: Just remove with your favourite makeup remover, suitable for contact lens wearers and sensitive eyes
How to use
Step 1: For best results, hold the brush against lashes and sweep from root to tip.
Step 2: Repeat until the desired look is achieved.
Top Tip: Do not let dry between coats
Before and After
As you can see the difference is huge is the before and after. My lashes are curled and there is more length added.
Maybelling Falsies Lash Lift Mascara on left. Top right picture of eye with no mascara on. Bottom right after pucture of same eye with mascara on and lashes looking much longer and lifted.
Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Mascara – Before & After
The brush is a perfect size for grabbing the lashes and getting a good lift on them. I found the product goes on smooth; not too drying or clumpy. No flaking throughout the day either.
I’ve had the LVL lash lift before and really loved the results. They were curled up and looked longer, making me appear to have a bit of mascara on. Unfortunately, I just don’t have the patience or time to sit there so I haven’t had it done again. It’s time-consuming and with just 2 and a half hours free to myself with kids in school, I’d rather do something else with my time 😉
I also have sensitive eyes and certain mascaras make them sting but no stinging with this even when removing.
So I highly recommend giving this one a go. I think it’s my new holy grail mascara and the RRP at €11.99 makes very affordable.
You can buy the mascara from most pharmacies, Amazon or from Boots here