I don’t wear makeup most days but some days when my skin looks fatigued or I have hormonal breakouts I like put on a bit of makeup to make myself feel less….bleuuughhhh…you know? 🙂
As I’m in a rush most morning I try to get away with the bare minimum and as quick as possible to get out for the school run. Here is my quick & easy 5 product face to enhance what you’ve got while looking very natural.
Don’t forget your sunscreen first 🙂
1. BB or CC cream as they are light and not heavy for running around after kids all day. Also full on foundation and sloppy baby kisses don’t mix great lol! I love The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil bb cream which I reviewed here Or I like this Bourjois 123 perfect cc cream which reviewed here. It’s too dark for me at the moment with this lack of summer we’re getting, I keep meaning to pick up the lighter shade.
2. Mascara is always a must because dark full lashes immediately make your eyes look more awake.This Lancome Grandiose mascara is great because it has a curved/bendy stick so makes putting mascara on quickly a doddle! See my review of that here
3. Lip balm like Vaseline or Carmex to keep lips looking moisturized and alive!
4. Highlighter to add some life to my face. I dab YSL Touche Eclat on my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. Also around my eye area if they are looking particularly dull.
5. Concealer for days where I have big angry spots that need covering or dark circles under my eyes. This concealer by Collection is cheap as chips & one of my all time favourite concealers! Full review here
To do all that it takes me well under 5 minutes, probably more like 3 minutes! It’s quick but it does the job I think.
I’m linking this up to Sinead’s (Bumbles of Rice) linky #barefacedbeauty! Follow the hashtag to find some other great makeup tips, I know I will be!