Mothers Day is on Sunday, wow, that flew in!? I put together some nice gift ideas, most of the below are Irish too 😉
1. Family Picture Frame from Dressmyhome.ie –
I love pictures, I think all mothers do and love organising, sorting them and showing off their kids & grandkids 😉 This is a beautiful frame and will fit 5 pictures. Dressmyhome.ie is an online Irish business that have loads of gorgeous shabby chic homeware! Have a browse and you’ll find some lovely bits!
2. Wall Hanging from Tiny Treasures – Gaynor has a few other nice wall hangings up on her Facebook page that would be a lovely gift for Mothers Day. Another Irish seller too.
3. Gift Set from Pixy Natural – Loads of gift sets to choose from this natural skin care company. Other beautiful pampering goodies can be found on their site also
4. Personalized Towel from WowWee.ie – Personalized anything is pretty cool in my eyes, no one will (or should) use it then :)) More personalised stuff is available from Wowwee who are also an Irish site
5. Wine from anywhere! – Nuff said! Mama’s like wine lol!
6. Chocolate from Lindt – Lindt is my fave chocolate! Mama’s like chocolate too….most women actually in case you’ve been hiding under a rock 😉
7. Bag from The Button & Bow Factory – Another online Irish business I cam across recently. I love bag’s and they are always a necessity for every woman and Mama!
8. Mothers Day Lunch at Clontarf Castle – Why not bring your Mam out for a nice lunch at the gorgeous Clontarf Hotel. They have a special on for Mothers Day, Lunch & Entertainment with Dickie Rock (yeh I wouldn’t really be into him myself) for €49pp. Any day out is better than no day out 😉
Hope all my readers and Mama’s out there have a lovely Mothers Day whatever you do x
- Pixy Natural Irish Skincare Company (glittermamawishes.wordpress.com)
- Gift Ideas from Irish Businesses (glittermamawishes.wordpress.com)