As some of you may know my daughter (6) suffers from eczema, it tends to flare up really bad more so in the cold winter months., mainly on her arms, and sometimes a bit on her forehead and mouth area.
Over winter just gone, she got a bad dose of it after it had been gone for a few moths. It was so red on her arms and started getting blood spots too from her scratching 🙁
I’ve tried everything in the past like silcocks base, E45 etc but nothing really worked and she would complain that the creams would sting her and she didn’t like the sticky/oily film the would leave on her skin
Salcura products contain 100% natural ingredients and has NO parabens, hormones, peroxide, cortisones, steroids, alcohol or antibiotics.
Here’s a list of the ingredients in the Dermaspray Intensive
- Water (Aqua)
- Vitamin and Mineral Solution
- Dead Sea Minerals (Maris Sal)
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Sea Buckthorn Oil (Hippophaes Rhamnoides)
- Swamp Paperbark Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Ericafolia)
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia)
- Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globulus)
- Manuka Oil (Leptospermum Scoparium)
- Australian Sandalwood Oil (Santalum Spicatum)
- Lemon Tea Tree Oil (Leptospermum Petersonii)
- Peppermint Oil (Mentha Arvensis)
- Lavender Oil (Lavendula Augustifolia)
- Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus Officinalis)
- Wheat Germ Oil (Triticum Vulgare)
- Aloe Vera Oil (Aloe Barbadensis)
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annus)
So after a few days of using this on my daughters skin, literally within 2-3 days the redness was gone and in 1 week it was completely cleared up and she wasn’t itchy anymore. Hallelujah! We all know how upset and irritable kids, even adults, get when you have eczema and can’t sleep at night from it.
She loved that it was a spray and we didn’t have to rub it in to her sore skin and it didn’t sting, big plus in my book! It does have quite a strong smell, I’m pretty sure it’s the tea tree oil, it’s a kind of disinfectant smell so that took awhile to get used to.
I also love that it’s not one bit sticky or oily, I think most people hate the feeling of their skin sticky and oily after a cream, even worse before bed and you feel stuck to your bed sheets and that was a big problem with other creams I’d try on her.
I highly recommend this product, if you’ve tried everything else you have nothing to lose by trying it but hopefully find a cure.
They also do loads of other products for problematic skin, like sprays for babies under 12 months, creams, body/face washes even a spray for acne/blackheads/pimples!
Don’t forget you can get a sample pack for just the cost of postage, £2 HERE
You can Like and Follow Salcura on Twitter & Facebook too.
I hope this review helps someone with their eczema. Let me know if you’ve tried Salcura before and what did you think?